1. Get a job I don’t hate.
2. Find the scariest haunted house EVER.
3. Do an escape room.
4. Get an RV and travel across the country.
5. Get a boat and live on the river.
6. Go to Comicon.
7. Go to Dragoncon.
8. Have nice cosplay ideas for 6 and 7.
9. Cultivate a yoga practice.
10. Learn Tai Chi.
11. Meditate regularly.
12. PUBLISH MY BOOKS.
13. Visit the Grand Canyon.
14. Be a better birder.
15. See all the birds on my Life List.
15. Learn how to sing. Like, properly sing, not in-the-car-sing.
16. Write a crown of sonnets (sonnet corona) and do it properly…following all the rules…(kill me).
17. Learn how to ballroom dance.
18. Go to a ball and wear a big, floppy princess dress.
19. Grow my hair long. The last time I had long hair was in 1997.
20. Learn how to play a musical instrument and play at shows with all my favorite artists.
21. Join a prestigious writing association.
22. Hitchhike or just walk across the country. Or live in my car.
23. Become an “extreme” minimalist.
24. Be invited to talk about poetry at AWP.
25. Have one of my books nominated for a Locus, Nebula, or Hugo. Just the nomination, I don’t have to win, just tell me you love me.